Apartment House Marina has its beauty in hidden poetry. Building saturated fragile lyrical poet of Slovak known writer Maša Haľamová, and now offers rest on the bank of Štrbské pleso lake under the peaks of the High Tatras.
History & Present
Vila Marina – the building has been known by this name since first Czechoslovakia. The name itself was inherited by famous book character of the writer A.Sládkovič. But the history of this building has started a long before that in 1892 when it was built as the summer resting place first called Vila Tivoli. Luxuries folly with 10 rooms was designed to heal the imperial court already in these years. Since 1930 to 1956, MUDr. Ján Pullman, the specialist on lungs problems, was working and treating the asthma and other lungs allergies. The wife of his – Maša Haľamová, was famous Slovak poetess. She was known for writing soft lyrics with specialty of thumb sketch. The memorial placed in front of the building reminds of her creations.
Excerpt from the poem M. Haľamovej, dedicated Tatra nature and beloved husband: “Under the Tatras Perhaps bloom out of the blood, blooms little out of love. warm summer flowers. I will not give him destroy. When the sun put a beloved Evening from the rock ground flower, I have to show. It’s grace. I tell him: Under my window Here is a red poppy, blossomed red poppy. What in the morning thou wilt, Symbol and guest. and you’re a doctor …”
The building went through the entire reconstruction in 2015, with the investments from the Eurofonds.
At the moment offers the accommodation in 5 apartments with view of Štrbské pleso lake.
Poetry on the lake breathes on!
Apartments Strbske Pleso – Vila Marina
Apartment house is divided to 3 floors connected by a lift and offers accommodation in 5 suites. Each apartment consists of two rooms – a bedroom with double bed and daily room with sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen, dining area with LCD TV, SAT, Wifi, bathroom with whirlpool tub and toilet. There is also a ski room with dryer, storage space for bicycles and a reading room with a library and a tea room. Each apartment has an unforgettable view directly at Štrbské pleso and peaks of the High Tatras.
Apartments with an area of 65 – 78 square meters – apartment furnishing:
- kitchen with equipment – ceramic hob, electric ovens, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, dishes and cutlery
- bedroom – double bed with side tables, wardrobe and storage space and space for hanging, writing desk and chair, suitcase shelf
- entry hall with coat hanger and wardrobe
- living room – sofa, 2 armchairs, coffee table, LCD TV with satellite channels
- dining table and chairs
- combined bathroom with toilet, bath with massage jets and shower, bidet
- ecological floor heating system, adjustable separately for each apartment
- WiFi connection
- iron, ironing board and baby cot on request
Dates 2.1. – 28.3.2018 a 15.6. – 18.9.2018 : 180 € *
Dates 18.9. – 18.12.2017 a 4.4. – 15.6.2018 a 18.9. – 17.12.2018 : 150 €
The price of the accommodation includes:
* breakfast in the restaurant Al Lago of the hotel Solisko****
* accommodation per room per 1 night
* parking on the outside parking lot
* WiFi connection
All the prices are showed with VAT, the price doesn´t included city tax of 1€ per person per night, We can provide full board dinning for additional payment. The hotel reserves the right to adjust prices. If you have any questions, suggestions or information, please contact us.
ROMANCE BY THE LAKE in the heart of High Tatras
- accommodation per 2 persons for 2 nights,
- romantic decoration with Welcome drink on arrival in apartment,
- city tax,
- breakfast by buffet table in restaurant of the hotel Solisko (cca 50m from Vila Marína),
- 15% discount on consumption in restaurant Al Lago, hotel Solisko,
- parking at the hotel parking lot,
- WiFi connection
price per night per 2 persons 185eur per night, for every following night 150eur, the price is included the VAT
Our response will be delivered no later than 24 hours.
If we want to say that you stay with us liked it, send us email. Have your say. For Your opinion Thank you in advance.